What HCP will do for you:
At Home Comfort, we know Connecticut's energy efficiency rebates inside and out and will make sure you get the most money possible. HomeComfort goes far beyond the "low hanging fruit", we get you ALL the rebates available to you. What's more, we take the hassle out of it! Keep scrolling to view a list of the most frequently used energy efficiency rebates in Connecticut.
Perform a detailed home energy assess and certify your energy needs
Pinpoint the improvements that will save you the most money
Identify virtually all rebates and incentives for your project.
Filing all rebate paperwork.
Ensuring the rebates are collected.
Home Comfort Practice will help you to navigate the rebate process, submit all forms, and maximize your available rebates so that you'll spend less for your home upgrades.
Rebates can return up to 100% of the costs for insulation upgrades, $100 per triple-pane replacement window, and hundreds of dollars for upgrading furnaces, boilers, central AC, ductless heat pumps, hot water systems, Wi-Fi thermostat, and more...
Our team finds ways for you to get your money’s worth on home upgrades that promote clean energy and minimize your energy and utility bills. We are familiar with the rebate process and we will help you navigate it. In fact, you can rely on us to submit all forms and maximize all available rebates for you. As a result, you can get a rebate of up to 75% of the total cost of your insulation upgrades. With our help, you can also get rebates for replacement windows, Wi-Fi thermostat upgrades, and heating and cooling system replacements, and water heating system upgrades.
Take a look at just a few of the Connecticut rebates we can qualify you for:
Home Comfort Practice wants to maximize the energy efficiency of your home. We help you gain access to rebates that enable you to spend less on the home upgrades that matter most.
Whether you're looking to benefit from utility rebates such as CNG, UI and Eversource rebates or Energy Star rebates on qualified appliances, HCP can help! From small air conditioners to geothermal heat pumps, furnaces and boilers, we'll work to save you money. As an Energize CT and Utility-certified contractor, we're experts at qualifying you for energy efficiency rebates.
Energize CT Rebate List
- Receive a rebate for up to $1.70 per square foot on approved insulation projects.
- $50 for replacement of each single pane window with a qualifying ENERGY STAR double pane window.
Triple Pane Windows
- $100 rebate for each window replaced with an ENERGY STAR certified triple-pane window.
Natural Gas boilers
- In most homes, heating is the single biggest energy expense. Replacing your old furnace, boiler or boiler circulator pump with new high-efficiency heating equipment can take a bite out of your energy costs, plus make your home more comfortable.
Natural Gas furnaces
- High-efficiency heating systems achieve efficiencies as high as 97 percent, converting nearly all the fuel to useful heat for your home.
Boiler Circulator pumps
- Before you invest in a new furnace, boiler, or boiler circulator pump, make your home as energy efficient as possible. Improving insulation and sealing air leaks to stop heat loss may allow you to purchase a smaller, less expensive heating system.
Ductless Split Heat Pumps
- Low-cost heating and cooling: Compared to heating and cooling with oil, propane, or electric resistance, heat pumps allow you to save money on energy bills.
Central Ducted Heat Pumps
- Heat pumps provide all-in-one comfort since heating, cooling, and dehumidification are all in one system.
Ducted & Ductless Air-Source Heat Pumps with Home Energy Solutions
- Heat pumps can be installed with or without ductwork and can heat and cool either an individual room or your whole home.
ENERGY STAR Geothermal Heat Pumps
- Efficient and environmentally friendly, ground source (geothermal) heat pumps use the stable, even temperature of the earth to heat and cool your home and typically cost less to operate
High-efficiency Natural Gas-fired Tankless Water Heaters
- ENERGY STAR-certified natural gas tankless water heaters give you hot water when you need it, without an energy-consuming storage tank. Using a tankless water heater can trim your water heating costs up to 30 percent.
ENERGY STAR Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Twice as efficient as older electric water heaters, ENERGY STAR® certified heat pump water heaters with a 3.0 Uniform Energy Factor (UEF) or greater and 55 gallons or less of storage capacity qualify for instant discounts.
ENERGY STAR® Certified, WiFi enabled smart thermostats
- Receive a rebate for up to $100 per qualifying unit on ENERGY STAR® Certified, WiFi enabled smart thermostats!
All residential customers of Eversource, UI, CNG, and SCG are eligible for the Energize CT energy rebates. Home Comfort Practice takes care of everything from determining your eligibility to filing the paperwork. We'll qualify you for insulation rebates, window replacement rebates, air sealing rebate and all other available CT energy rebates.
You may still be eligible for Connecticut energy rebates. However, you will need to obtain your landlord’s approval for any modifications. For example, if we have to drill holes in walls to blow in cellulose insulation or other such intensive air sealing and insulation techniques.
Customers of all incomes are welcome, there are special programs for lower-income customers. For example, if your family’s combined gross annual income is below the state’s 60 percent income median, you may qualify for our HES - Income-Eligible (HES-IE) program, which provides free services to qualified customers.
Yes! You may be able to get up to 100% of Home Insulation Costs Covered through Home Energy Solutions! For a limited time, there is No Co-pay cost for HES and HES-Income Eligible (“HES-IE”) energy audit services. We have the expertise to find all the rebates, subsidies and loans you qualify for to decrease your insulation costs. Get started with an energy audit now.
During an Home Energy Solutions (HES) visit, a utility-certified technician will evaluate your home’s energy performance and install energy-saving measures such as sealing air leaks and installing energy-efficient lighting, faucet aerators and low-flow showerheads. The technicians will also provide written recommendations for deeper energy -saving measures such as insulation, high-efficiency heating and cooling, water heating, windows and appliances. To help you in making smart energy choices, your recommendations will include information on rebates and financing along with payback and investment information specific to your home.